Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who am I actually?

Who am I? This question often comes to me and knocking on my mind.. After this 20 years of living, sincerely I say I don't even know my own self until now.. The number of my age keep increasing, but the only one thing I know is that I have becoming more not recognizing myself. What I want in life, what am i suppose to be, etc..I have no idea at all..It's really irritating me..Well, the age for finding my own identity should has passed. But yet, I'm still in my effort to find my own identity,my own personality. Huh..I really don't know what to do..Hope someday, don't care whether it's sooner or later, I can successfully create my own style of living this life, my own self and my own personality. I'm tired of being a person that I shouldn't or don't want to be in the first place..

1 comment:

  1. dear, we just need to experience life a little bit more so that we can find out our true self. but one thing for sure, if ppl ask u, and if u ask urself, who are you. Just say, I am a child of God =)

    ReplyDelete