Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 5, 2015

My new part time career - Independent Beauty Consultant -

On 26th April 2015, I have made a decision to become a beauty consultant. I can't believe myself to come out with this kind of decision. Since I was young, I don't really care about beauty and I rarely put on make up. I do use skincare products, but just the basic, such as cleanser and toner. But as I get older, my skin tends to become dry and sometimes with acne problem. My skin also dull and have a lot of visible pores, and of course with blackheads too..hahaa..

I come to know Mary Kay's products in February 2015 from my sister, Julia. She invited me to a skincare class where I was introduced to the products. As I tried the products, I immediately fallen in love with the products. So I started using Botanical Effect Formula 2 since then. BE F2 is very gentle to the skin since it is using plant based ingredient. I'm also using Skinvigorate cleansing brush along with the products, and I really love this brush. It can clean my face more effectively than by just using hand. It can even clean deep into the pores!!





After 1 month I have been using BE F2, my skin have improved a lot. My skin is more healthy than before and the blackheads also reducing..:) Visible pores also reducing. 

Why do I choose to become beauty consultant? Well, there are numerous reasons:
-Starter kit (Just need RM200 to sign up, but you can get starter kit worth RM600)
- I can enjoy discount up to 40% whenever certain points is reached
-New consultant bonuses
-Monthly ordering bonuses
-Attractive career path
-and a lot more...
Timewise Starter Kit

Botanical Effect Starter Kit



Are you interested in becoming one of the beauty consultant? Just contact me for more information.


Phylis
Ind. Beauty Consultant
019-2095889


No comments:

Post a Comment