Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Today's Activities..

Hi again :)

I'm going to share about my activities for today. OK, I attended Product Knowledge class held by SD Hasni at VSQ PJ. Actually, this is the first time I met my SD. I have never personally met her in person, only know her through Whatsapp. She's quite a beauty. I really learnt a lot from this class. I'm glad that I joined because I can have better understanding for each of the products. Besides, I get to make new friends too. I'm so happy!

This is us! - We-fie after the class ended - 

After the Product Knowledge class, I went home to grab my kits and head to Port Klang for skincare class. I even brought my new housemate with me..hehehe...and so, we had fun trying out Mary Kay's products and also become...BEAUTIFUL...not much pictures taken because everyone so busy beautifying themselves...hahaha

Setting for skincare class with friends :)

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. 
-Mary Kay's Golden Rule-


Interested to join my free skincare class? Please feel free to contact me, I will try my best to meet your skincare needs...

Phylis
Ind. Beauty Consultant
H/p : 019-2095889
Facebook : Phylis Lian
Instagram : phylis89







No comments:

Post a Comment