Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 12, 2010

Finally..

Finally...I can feel relieve..
relieve about everything..
everything that have made me feel worry lately..
until my sleep were also disturbed..well, problems might be one of the contributing factor for my sleeping problem..

Now i have my matric card, and I'm no longer become a "PTI" in UPM. If i ever meet the bus driver which have scolded me before, i will definitely show my matric card right to his face. Hahaha..If only i dare to do that..
And about my industrial training, the letter of acceptance from the have been a problem for me. But now no more. The personnel admin said that the company will only send the letter after the first day I "lapor diri" for my training. 

Well,there's maybe more problems to come in the future, but I hope have the wisdom and strength to deal with it or to solve it..;-)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment