Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 15, 2012

I'M BACK!!!:)

Hey..Hey..I'm finally back to update my blog, it's really been a long time since the my last update on my blog...I think it's been more than 2 years already...2 years, there's really a lot of things have been revolved around me. Where should i start first? Actually i also don't know where to start writing this..

I guess i just start by writing what just happened recently, ok? Well, recently i just changed my job. From a kindergarten teacher then now become a chemist. Back to what i have learnt all these years during my studies..I also moved out from my ex-company's hostel, and now living with a relative of mine, which i don't really know actually..But it's ok, as long as i have some place to stay temporarily while saving up to find a room to rent. I feel like not having much freedom since i stay here..I can no longer go out whenever i want, like what i did when staying at my old place..With three kids in the house, there's no peace at all, except when they are sleeping..shouting and crying all the times, makes me feel annoyed..but i have to bear with it..i still need to place to stay..huhu...if only i have more money....

About my job, i really like it...the people working with me also good and helpful...and sometimes, we play around...even though not all have the same thinking as us, but it's ok..the lab is still happening..One of my colleague was from UPM too,and he was in same batch as me..No wonder when i went to the lab for the first time to visit, he look kind of familiar to me..I'm so grateful that that i have already make friends on my first day of work. My boss also ok, except for the other one, which i always heard so much bad things about him..haha...when gossiping, i'm totally in it...That's makes my job more interesting...After work, i have so much time for myself before i can go to sleep..I can watch tv, wash clothes, and even to wash my car...It feels great because no need to rush everything before i go to sleep. Moreover, i don't have to bring any work back home. Therefore, there's no stress...I'm really grateful that God gave me this job..I hope i can learn all what i should learn and grow on this company...:)

I think that's all for now...will keep my blog updated!More stories to come in the future...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment